Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Freddie's Birthday

Luckily there was the Google Doodle to remind me that my daughter was born on the same day as Freddie Mercury. I would have liked to do some more research about the subject, and write something incredibly cool about one of the greatest voices and entertainers of all time, but I have to keep my priorities straight. No pun intended. I'll just keep hoping that Sacha Baron Cohen is taking that movie he's making about Mercury's life seriously.
Freddie Mercury in the Google Doodle (September 5, 2011)

Turns out I am also missing the Pride Parade next weekend, because that's when we will be holding my daughter's birthday party, so I will not be dancing with my samba school in the parade (and our theme this year was no other than the Wizard of Oz). Oh, well. I guess I will have to get back to you once we are done beating up the Little Mermaid for candy.

2 comments:

  1. I know, I'm really bummed about it. I tried to make the party at some other time or day, but all other plans failed. :( Isabel deserves it, though. And I'm still dancing that same night for Brazil Day. Just not doing the Parade.

    ReplyDelete